Monday 31 October 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 31 - Last One

First... Happy Halloween... second... it's the last blog of NaBloPoMo 2011 and boy am I proud of my achievement. 31 straight days of blogging... and I even managed an extra one in there to boot. Hopefully this will set me up for my next challenge: NanoWrimo.

Yes, indeedy. Don't be expecting much in the way of blogs in November (although I still intend to do a weekly X Factor blog, and probably a Young Apprentice blog) because I will be slaving away over a hot keyboard, pull in together 50,000 words from the ether to form a - hopefully - cohesive novel. I already have my idea all planned out so, along with the daly blog in October, I feel quite well prepared, which is an improvement on last year when, at this stage, I didn't even have a title, never mind a clear idea about what I was writing or where it was going. C'est la vie.

So, wish me luck for November's challenge and thank you for indulging my random ramblings in October. It was fun (and surprisingly easy) to blog every day and I look forward to doing it again next year. And in the meantime if you hav enjoyed my NaBloPoMo, please makes sure to pay periodic visits to my homepage, or you can follow me on twitter.

No comments: