Thursday 1 January 2009

Welcome 2009

Forgive me reader; it has been 3 months since my last confession... er... indulgence... whatever... which is far too long! And so, being that it is the season of turned leaves (that are apparently new) and resolutions (that are frequently old) I felt the need to return and grace these electronic pages with a post.

A few weeks ago I received a surprise email from a friend of mine that I used to write with in my PBeM days. We'd been out of touch for a while so it was a pleasant surprise to hear from him. At the bottom of his email in his signature were a number of links, one being to his blog, so I decided to go and see what he'd been up to. I was horrified to discover that he had actually been quite unwell, recovering from a minor stroke that happened in April. However, as I read on, I had found, within his blog, the journey of an individual trying to find the way back to himself and struggling to understand and find answers in a world that rarely provides them. His blog inspired me to get back into the habit of blogging myself. Not because I could hope to produce anything as insightful or witty, but more because I enjoyed reading.

Aaron: Thank you!


So here lies resolution number one - blog more! Happy New Year everyone! :o)

No comments: