Sunday 27 April 2008

Iron Man

I really didn't fancy Iron Man the first time I saw a trailer and I think that most of the trailers really suck but there's this one trailer that just gets me everytime... I think it's ace and it really makes me want to see this movie. Maybe you've seen it? That one that says something like 'Is it the car? Is it the women? Everyone knows it's the suit that makes the man'. It's to the point, it's clever and as a result it's appealing. Somehow, all the explosive action of the main trailers just doesn't cut it!

I'm now really looking forward to seeing this movie, so I guess that just shows the power of advertising. Of course, it might also have something to do with the bombardment that is taking placing ahead of the premiere - every ad break has at least one trailer for this movie. I wonder how many people are being put off by this? ;-)

No comments: