Tuesday 16 June 2009

Over the Hill

I'm not getting older... at least not for another couple of weeks! Instead, I sat my Open University exam this morning. After three hours of none stop writing that is akin to torture, it's all over - at least for another year. I think I managed to pull a reasonable result out of the exam. I felt confident of the material that I covered and managed to write cohesive arguments in the alloted time. 70% in the exam would get me a grade 2 pass, which would be acceptable. I would be a bit disappointed in myself with a lower result in either the exam or the overall grade. A grade two pass would keep me on track for an upper second-class honours degree... if by some miracle I can get a distinction in my remaining two course, I might even fluke a first class honours! But that's still a long way off... 2011 at least!

No comments: